Tuesday, March 17, 2009

today im LEAVING!!!!


msnahs04's is leaving her home diz day...


Huhh...4 sure it'll be a long journey 4 me..as "riding" in a car makes me DIZZY..way TOO dizzy...going back to my kampong...yeay!!!but guess wht, i hate when i had to be in de car...so tiring!!! i codent undestan why i olways felt the extremely+ excruciating dizzy which makes me throw up evry time i travelled by a car...dun mentioned it...every vehichels as welll...dis is lyke duhh!! but i miss my kampung really CRAZY..hahaha...so am i..mish ma nanny...my kezensz and nephewzs...haha...my love...hehe...ups!!
hummm...so it seem a long journey though it should be full of joy...LENGGONG, HERE I COME BEBEH!!!
may ALLAh put us in a safe journey..Amiiiin..

1 comment:

syahir abu sahmah said...

haha..lorr..x de lerr gado besa mane pon...
maybe masa tu cam terpesong sikit kot..
but aku harap zilla ok gak la..
kate bff..
hihi..

=)