Sunday, February 22, 2009

english examination...(X_x)

msnahs04's eng exmination...



alhamdulillah...

today i've done my eng level 6 exmination!!!

(*act, only for listening & speaking test)...huhu..

nyway...im happy w my work...



i heard the tape clearly...

praise 2 ALLAh THE GREATEST...

n for my speaking test...

i got "READING" as a topic...



guest what...

i choose my first eng book!!!

Shopaholic Ties the Knot...hehe...

the question ask me to brief abt ma favourite book..

where i got it...

why is it interesting...



then...for the nex task..

she (the lecturer) told me 2 make an argument abt " reading is a dying culture"

hehe...guess what...

i totally DISAGREE!!!!

come on man...

we we're globalized citizens..



but the thing that i totally hate when

suddenly i went blank!!!!

it's TRUE!!!!



i said.."the....the....the....".......

then SHE said...."the...the...the...what????"

"end your last sentence..."



fuhhh...fortunately..

i managed 2 complete my words...

Thanks ALLAH!!!!!

ILOVE YOU...hehe...



thats all 4 today's news...



daaa....salam...

No comments: